Auisy uses various Project Management Methodologies depending on the client’s requirement and appropriate for the specific project.
Requirement Gathering Phase
- Initial client contact and baseline investigation.
- Elicitation - Solicit requirements from sources. Raw requirements.
- Analysis – Well formed requirements. Identified functions.
- Specification - Requirements are documented unambiguously and completely
- Validation - Examines the requirements to ensure that they satisfy user’s needs
- Strategic project planning and proposal.
- Submission of project proposal, timing plan and Cost Estimate document to client.
- Upon approval of the above, creation of a functional specification document (non-technical) with a separate technical specification document, if required (dependant on the complexity of the project).
- Workshops with client to achieve agreement on, and thus refine, the baseline planning and/or functional specification document.
The design phase is divided into 3 distinct stages:
- Design Concept
- Design Development
- Design Refinement
This is the establishment of the overall look-and-feel for the site, as well as the first integration of the company brand into the base site structure. This would be expressed in the form of 2-3 design styles, from which the client would choose one.
This stage would develop the approved base design concept and incorporate the next round of design adjustments. This would also chart the sitemap links and functions on the actual site design.
The design refinement stage would complete the front-end design and, from here, thesystem would be able to simply and seamlessly integrate with all of the technology features and functions to be incorporated into the site on the backend.
- Production of functional aspects and environment
- Planning of complete site and system usability framework
- Production of system interface pages
- Prototypes build with fully operating interface and functional aspects.
- Prototype presentation
- Prototype approval
Testing, Training and Make-Ready Phase
- System testing by developers, clients and test users to ensure its scalability, stress-test levels and robustness
- Training of system users, if required
- Finalizing of system hosting, system registration and software licensing etc.
- Final system and internal user checks
- Final system approval
- System Launch