Auisy Technologies helps you find the ERP Software that best fits your organizations budget, Time Frame, Industry, Technological Infrastructure and Operational Needs.
- ERP Selection is a vital process a company must employ to acquire modern information technology that will drive business process and business performance improvement. Multiple manufacturing and distribution, Financial, Service Based companies successfully completed their ERP Selection projects under Auisy Technologies
- An ERP Selection project is a key component to a successful ERP implementation. Implementation projects that fail to attain expectations can be traced back to poorly executed ERP Selection projects, Using our proprietary EVALAR™ selection methodology, Auisy team of ERP consultants cut through the spin to determine which ERP system (and deployment model) best suits not only the organization you are but, more importantly, the organization you want to become.
- Auisy employ a "business process" evaluation methodology to evaluate ERP vendors. Independent and technologically agnostic. It means that, we don't push any software package or ERP vendor over another to benefit our own bottom line.
- We leverage a number of proprietary and proven methodologies designed to help your organization minimize time, cost and risk.
- We provide full lifecycle ERP consulting services, so our software selection clients benefit from our hands-on implementation and organizational change experience, resulting in a more informed and pragmatic decision.
- Through negotiations with ERP vendors, we are able to save clients well in excess the cost of our ERP selection fees.
Auisy Technologies evaluate vendors based on a proven set of criteria
- Software functional fit to the future state business process needs
- Vendor's presence and strength in our client's industry
- Vendor's technology direction
- Vendor's support ecosystem
- Total cost of ownership
Our process guides our client to a vendor's product that has a good fit to the client's business process needs, and to a vendor that will be a good partner for the next twenty years. Auisy becomes the guide to help the client team navigate the vendor evaluation process.
Auisy's software selection process delivers results
- Identification of vendors
- A vendor interview process
- Development of "evaluation drivers"
- Decision criteria table
- Process driven demonstration scripts
- A vendor product presentation and evaluation process
- Evaluation vendor implementation capabilities
- Vendor price and contract negotiations